Matic car is now increasingly popular among the community, its simpler and easier operation is the main attraction for the community. But for those of you who are accustomed to driving a manual car will definitely be confused about how to drive a car matic. Because on the side of the pedal the car has only two pedals, while the manual transmission uses three pedals.
Although in fact there are many people, especially urban communities who prefer to drive matic cars because they are considered easier to use for traffic jams. Unlike the manual car, the car has a very different lever. Before driving a matic car, let’s know the lever function first.
• P (park / parking): The P lever is used when the car is parked or stops. Therefore, make sure the leveling lever is in the P position when the car is in a stop state.
• R (return / backward): This lever is used when the car will run backwards, for example when going to park a car that allows the car to reverse. Before the car goes backwards, patikan the lever position is in the R position.
• N (neutral / neutral): N lever will be needed when on a traffic jam. To move the lever in position N should be assisted with a hand brake so that the vehicle can actually stop.
• D (drive / forward path): The drive lever itself consists of D1, D2 and D3. Each type of lever position D has its own functions, including D2 and D1 which are used for low and medium and D3 for medium to upper speeds.
• L (Low): The position of lever L is the lowest transmission position. The position of the lever is usually used when the car passes a steep incline or derivative.
After knowing the functions of each of these levers, here are some tips on how to drive a right-hand car.
1. How to turn on the engine
When you want to start the engine with a matic transmission, make sure that the car lever is in position P. This indicates that the car is parked or stopped. Please note, that a car engine that uses a new transmission can be switched on when the lever position is in the P or N (neutral) position.
2. Use of brakes and gas
When going to start the car, make sure first that the brakes have also been pressed. If you want to shift the lever from the position of P to R or N to D, you should press the brake slightly in the shifting lever. This is useful to avoid friction between components so that the wear of the machine can be neutralized.
3. Start the car
Make sure the lever is in the D (Drive) position if it will go forward or position (Return) if the car will run backwards. useful for walking forward while the lever is in the R (backward) position. If you first learn to … Read More